To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer, and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of nonprescriptiondrugs.com, you should be aware of the following:
- This website is in no way associated with any brands, individuals or content which may appear on YouTube. This site simply acts as a resource website to share such content.
- We claim no ownership over such videos, content or relation to any of the brands, companies, individuals, social media accounts or content that may be found or mentioned within such videos or content hosted on other platforms.
- Every post on this site may or may not generate money, advertisement revenue, lead generation or promotion for the website or other websites that may be referenced or linked to. Such revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on this site may generate revenue, compensation or other monetary value for this web site or the resources that are being linked to. However, it isn’t likely the case in most situations.
- An individual post written on royaltutorial.com about a product or service, a video resource, brand, service, product source or reference guide was written in our site’s own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services. In reference to transcribed videos, the content is best transcribed as possible and can be removed upon request through the contact form on our site.
- Information, videos, contact, references, stories, testimonials, and content from other websites shown on any pages of royaltutorial.com are authentic and were not compensated or paid for.
- This site can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and other social platforms. This website should not be held responsible for the content and links being shared on such social platforms.
- Newsletter subscribers to this site may receive emails with revenue generation methods such as advertisements, affiliate offers or simply free content and resource related links.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation, resources provided and post relevance. Should you have questions, please use the contact form.